Journal Papers / Articles
- E. Shalom et al., "A multiple-scenario assessment of the effect of a continuous-care, guideline-based decision support system on clinicians' compliance to clinical guidelines"
- W. Aigner et al., "EvalBench: A Software Library for Visualization Evaluation"
- Mor Peleg et al. "Making healthcare more accessible, better, faster, and cheaper: the MobiGuide Project", European Journal of ePractice: Issue on Mobile eHealth 2013
- Gema García-Sáez et al., “Patient-oriented Computerized Clinical Guidelines for Mobile Decision Support in Gestational Diabetes”, Journal of Diabetes Science Technology, 2014
- Shalom E et al., ''Automatic application of Clinical Guidelines - from theory to practice'', Harefua journal 2013
- Mor Peleg, ''Computer-interpretable Clinical Guidelines: a Methodological Review'', Journal of Biomedical Informatics 2013
Conference / Workshop Papers
- E. Shalom et al., ''Enhancing Guideline-based decision support with distributed computation through local mobile application''
- C. Cavero Barca et al., ''yourEHRM: standard-based management of your personal healthcare information''
- A. González-Ferrer et al., ''Use of the Virtual Medical Record Data Model for Communication among Components of a Distributed Decision-support System''
- I. Martínez-Sarriegui et al., ''Tour Virtual: Una forma eficiente de realizar evaluaciones tempranas en Aplicaciones de Paciente''
- N. Larburu et al., "Quality of data computational models and telemedicine treatment effects"
- N. Fung et al., ''Guideline-based Decision Support for the Mobile Patient Incorporating Data Streams from a Body Sensor Network''
- W. Aigner et al., ''Challenges of Time-oriented Data in Visual Analytics for Healthcare''
- Reinhard Wenzina, Katharina Kaiser. “Using TimeML to Support the Modeling of Computerized Clinical Guidelines”
- W. Reinhard and K. Kaiser., “Towards the Application of TimeML in Clinical Guidelines”. In Workshop on “Modellierung im Gesundheitswesen”
- A. Minard and K. Kaiser., "Supporting Computer-Interpretable Guidelines'Modeling by Automatically Classifying Clinical Actions"
- P. Federico et al., "Qualizon Graphs: Space-Efficient Time-Series Visualization with Qualitative Abstractions"
- P. Federico et al., "Knowledge-assisted EHR visualization for cohorts"
- Gema García-Sáez et al., “Design evaluation of a prototype user interface to support a guideline-based decision support system in gestational diabetes”
- Nick Lik San Fung et al., ''Application of a conceptual framework for the modelling and execution of clinical guidelines as networks of concurrent processes'', KES2-2014
- N. Larburu et al., "Making medical treatments resilient to technological disruptions in telemedicine systems", in Biomedical and Health Informatics (BHI), 2014 IEEE-EMBS International Conference
- Arturo González-Ferrer et al. ''Use of the Virtual Medical Record Data Model for Communication among Components of a Distributed Decision-support System'', IEEE-EMBS International Conferences on Biomedical and Health Informatics
- Silvana Quaglini et al., "Supporting Shared Decision Making within the MobiGuide Project". AMIA Annual Symp., Washington DC
- G. García-Sáez et al., ''Parallel workflows to personalize clinical guidelines recommendations: Application to Gestational Diabetes Mellitus''. Medicon 2013, 13th Mediterranean Conf on Medical and Biological Engineering and Computing, Sevilla 2013
- P. Bodesinsky et al., ''Visual Analysis of Compliance with Clinical Guidelines. in: Proc. of the 13th Int. Conference. on Knowledge Management and Knowledge Technologies'', i-KNOW 2013, ACM
- Lucia Sacchi et al., "Patient-tailored Workflow Patterns from Clinical Practice Guidelines Recommendations", Medinfo, Copenhagen 2013
- N. Larburu et al., ''Early Phase Telemedicine Requirements Elicitation in Collaboration with Medical Practitioners'', IEEE conference Requirements Engineering, Rio de Janeiro 2013
- Ayelet Goldstein, Yuval Shahar. ''Implementation of a System for Intelligent Summarization of Longitudinal Clinical Records'', KR4HC/ProHealth Workshop, Murcia 2013
- Sacchi L et al., ''From Decision to Shared-Decision: Introducing Patients’ Preferences in Clinical Decision Analysis - A Case Study in Thromboembolic Risk Prevention''. AIME Conference, Murcia 2013
- Denis Klimov and Yuval Shahar. ''iALARM: an Intelligent Alert Language for Activation, Response, and Monitoring of Medical Alerts'', KR4HC/ProHealth Workshop, Murcia 2013
- Mor Peleg et al., "Architecture for a Ubiquitous Context-aware Clinical Guidance System for Patients and Care Providers", KR4HC/ProHealth Workshop, Murcia 2013
- Anne-Lyse Minard, Katharina Kaiser, ''Supporting Computer-Interpretable Guidelines' Modeling by Automatically Classifying Clinical Actions'', KR4HC/ProHealth Workshop, Murcia 2013
- Wolfgang Aigner et al., ''Challenges of Time-oriented Data in Visual Analytics for Healthcare'', IEEE VisWeek Workshop on Visual Analytics in Healthcare, 2012
- Adi Fux et al., ''How Does Personal Information Affect Clinical Decision Making? Eliciting Categories of Personal Context and Effects''. Proceedings of the American Medical Informatics Association (AMIA) Annual Symposium, Chicago 2012
- Erez Shalom et al., ''Towards a realistic clinical-guidelines application framework: desiderata, applications and lessons learned'', Process Support and Knowledge Representation in Healthcare 2013
- Adi Fux et al., "How Can Personal Context Improve Adherence to Clinical Guidelines". Joint KR4HC/ProHealth Workshop, Tallinn 2012
- Arturo González-Ferrer et al., "Data Integration for Clinical Decision Support Based on openEHR Archetypes and HL7 Virtual Medical Record". Joint KR4HC/ProHealth Workshop, Tallinn 2012
Abstracts / Posters
- Peleg M. et al., ''Demonstration of the MobiGuide Distributed and Personalized Clinical-guideline-based Decision-support System for Patients and their Care Providers'', Medinfo, Brazil 2015
- Peleg M. et al., ''Distributed and Personalized Clinical-guideline-based Decision-support System for Pa-tients and their Care Providers: the MobiGuide System'', Medinfo, Brazil 2015
- Vimla L. Patel et al., "How to detect and exploit non-adherence to guidelines?", Medinfo, Copenhagen 2013
- Adi Fux et al., ''Personal Context Profile for Personalizing Clinical Guidelines'', Israeli Association for Information Systems Annual Symposium, Ruppin College, 2013
- Adi Fux et al., ''Standardization and Impact of Clinical Guidelines Personalization'', Annual conference of the Israeli Association for information systems in medicine, Tel-Aviv 2013
- Adi Fux et al., ''Eliciting Knowledge for an Ontology for Personalizing Medical Decision-Making'', International Congress on Personalized Medicine, Florence 2012
Copyright Beacon Tech Ltd. (2011-2016) Created by: JGuru.co.il